Embracing export opportunities in renewable energy can help the UK meet its climate targets and place UK firms at the vanguard of the global transition, writes UK Export Finance's Richard Simon-Lewis
With less than 100 days to go until the UK plays host to the UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26), the government is launching a new campaign to encourage us all to go one step greener....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial