By investing in forestry assets used to produce carbon offset credits, investors can benefit from growing demand for both compliance and voluntary credits, explains Gresham House's Olly Hughes
As much as 17 billion tonnes of CO2 must be removed from the air by 2050 if global warming is to be kept below 2C. In a bid to ensure the corporate sector is an active participant in the climate fight,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.