Adam Bell warns the government faces significant challenges if it is to make its mooted carbon tax and rebate policy work for everyone
Late last week The Times reported on proposals within government to implement a carbon tax and a rebate scheme on domestic heat as part of its overall heat decarbonisation strategy. This has been widely...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial