Legislation providing a right to repair electronic and electrical goods is long overdue in the UK, but lockdown trends have already accelerated consumer interest, writes CDSL CEO Andrew Sharp
The government's announcement of 'Right to Repair' legislation last month has been heralded in many quarters as a watershed moment for the circular economy. Right to Repair opens the door for a world where...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.