The Prime Minister's £12bn plan is valuable in setting the tone, but even greater ambition and detail is needed ahead of COP26, argues the REA's Dr Nina Skorupska
Last month the starting gun was fired on what will be an intense 12 months of domestic policy and international negotiations leading up to the UNFCC COP26 climate negotiations in Glasgow. The government's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.