Environment Secretary George Eustice's speech unveiling plans for overhaul of agricultural subsidy regime over the next seven years
It is a real privilege to be here today to launch our Agricultural Transition Plan. I'd like to begin by thanking the Oxford Farming Conference for hosting this event. Of course, we all look forward...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial