Rocky Mountain Institute and New Energy Nexus launch climate technology accelerator launches to help fledgling companies scale, attract investment, and forge partnerships, with backing from some of the world's largest corporates
Microsoft, FedEx, Shell, Wells Fargo, and BP Ventures are among the top corporates to have this week teamed up to launch an accelerator programme geared at scaling and commercialising technology start-ups...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial