It will be a massive own goal if the UK fails to announce a substantial commitment at the Climate Ambition Summit it is hosting in December, argues ECIU's Dr Alison Doig
In recent months there has been a growing concern among those familiar with United Nations climate change negotiations that, with just one year to go to COP26 in Glasgow, the UK badly needs to up its game...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.