The Treasury’s net zero review in the autumn is the perfect opportunity to reconsider a tax system fit for a zero carbon future, argues Green Alliance's Libby Peake
"In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes." So observed Benjamin Franklin in 1789 (and possibly a great many others before him) and it is still accepted as one of life's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial