Richard Lowes at the University of Exeter argues that the encouraging rhetoric in the government's latest green heat proposals conceals a paucity of ambition that looks to be way off track against the UK's net zero emission goals
BEIS released a suite of documents regarding 'clean heating' policy last Tuesday including most importantly details of what will follow on from the RHI. This policy consultation comes in advance of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.