Today's new biomass strategy targets a sector supporting 50,000 jobs and producing 11 per cent of UK energy by 2020, says energy minister Charles Hendry
Energy Ministers from 23 of the world's leading economies this week convene in London to accelerate the development and deployment of clean energy technology. Participating governments account for 80 per...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial