Fashion retailer teams up with and carbon capture and recycling specialist LanzaTech to stitch together new womenswear range using materials made from converted CO2 emissions
H&M has today paraded a trio of new garments tailored using thread and materials converted from steel mill CO2 emissions in tandem with carbon capture technology specialist LanzaTech. Launched for sale...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.