Airline aiming to 'embed sustainability' in all its activities, while switching to 95 per cent sustainable aviation fuels to reduce its climate impact
Delta Air Lines has published an update to its sustainability strategy, pledging to replace 95 per cent of its existing fossil fuel use with sustainable aviation fuels (SAFs) by 2050, while exploring options...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial