Leading UK supermarkets announce further plans to remove plastic packaging with soft plastic and detergent pod boxes in their sights
Waitrose and Tesco have today announced fresh measures to crack down on plastic waste, as the two supermarket giants advanced efforts to deliver on their waste and recycling goals. Waitrose & Partners...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial