MPs quiz FCA on whether investors misled over sustainable funds should see some of the resulting costs covered by firms found to be guilty of greenwash
The Financial Conduct Authority has conceded to not having analysed the possible costs to consumers of mis-sold 'sustainable' funds An evidence session was hosted by the Treasury Committee's Financial...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial