But renewable energy giant faces fresh criticism from green groups over subsidy support and biomass sourcing claims
Drax has today become the latest energy giant to post bumper profits, confirming that pre-tax earnings almost doubled to £731m on the back of record high power prices. The company said it had also further...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial