Farmers in England encouraged to apply for Defra grants for new technologies and greener equipment that can boost food production, enhance animal welfare, and curb greenhouse gas emissions
More than £168m in grants are to be made available to farmers in England this year to support the roll out of "new technology and innovative ways of farming" that can enhance efficiency and boost food...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial