Insurance giant estimates partnership could remove 330,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere
Aviva has donated £10m to a nature-based climate project led by the Woodland Trust, which it estimates could remove some 330,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, the investment giant announced...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial