Roads Review blocks two dozen new projects in order to cut Wales’ transport emissions and protect ‘vital’ habitats
Almost half of new road projects assessed by the Welsh Government have been cancelled or delayed due to climate and environmental concerns, with the devolved administration aiming to shift the focus towards...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial