Firm doubles funding for programme designed to help ensure new offshore wind products have minimal environmental impacts
The Crown Estate has today revealed that its Offshore Wind Evidence and Change (OWEC) Programme backed 15 new projects to the tune of £14m in 2022, bringing the total number of projects supported to 27....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial