Company claims to set new record for the amount of clean power purchased by a single company in a year
Amazon claims to have broken a clean energy procurement record, after purchasing 8.3GW of wind and solar power in 2022. The tech giant today announced it had secured more renewable energy in 2022 than...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial