The grid operator is today activating its scheme to pay participating households to reduce energy consumption during peak hours
As many as a million households across the UK with smart meters will be paid by National Grid ESO to use less electricity this evening between 17.00 and 18.00 as part of its Demand Flexibility Service....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial