Energy firms reach agreement to explore feasibility of ‘integrated energy hubs’ powered by offshore wind to drive down oil production emissions
Ørsted has inked a joint agreement with oil and gas producer Neptune Energy and Goal7 and energy transition consultancy Goal7 to explore the potential to develop 'integrated energy hubs' in the North Sea...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial