Deal published by China Presidency contains strong headline targets, but critics warn lack of ratchet mechanism and weak measures to tackle corporate impacts on nature could undermine deal
Hopes that the COP15 Biodiversity Summit would usher a new era of mandatory nature risk and dependency reporting at companies received a blow this morning, after the first official draft of the new global...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial