Preliminary results of hour-long trial earlier this month saw 200,000 households receive payments to avoid using power at peak times
Octopus Energy has unveiled the preliminary results of its first large scale customer energy saving trial, which saw 200,000 households receive payments to shift their energy usage outside peak periods...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial