Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero stops short of proposing specific fossil fuel financing requirements or phase out timelines in new guidelines for members
The multi-trillion-dollar Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ) has urged G20 governments to close the gap between their climate pledges and decarbonisation policies in order to catalyse increased...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial