Electrified models once again the main bright spot for the UK auto industry, but sector warns policy stability now needed to build on recent successes
Electrified models accounted for a record 37 per cent of UK car exports last month, according to the latest data from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). The trade body confirmed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial