New PM signals return to commitments in 2019 Conservative manifesto including on fracking, green farming subsidy reform, and nature protection, but remains tight-lipped on onshore wind
Rishi Sunak today signalled that he intends to reinstate the ban on fracking in England, as the new Prime Minister touted the importance of "more renewables, more offshore wind and indeed more nuclear"...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial