Europe's ‘dash for gas’ in wake of energy crisis is 'exact opposite' of what countries should be doing to drive down energy prices and emissions, IISD concludes
The world should not develop any new sources of fossil fuels if it is stand a chance of limiting global warming to 1.5C in line with international climate goals, as there are already enough supplies of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial