More than 60 per cent of Jaguar Land Rover employees globally to be retrained to develop, manufacture, and service electric vehicles over the next three years
Jaguar Land Rover is rolling out a global electric vehicle (EV) upskilling drive in a bid to retrain up to 29,000 employees over the next three years to prepare the auto manufacturer for its transition...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.