Influential ratings firm predicts rise in thermal coal prices over next few years as the energy crisis and global economic headwinds worsen
Fitch Ratings has cut its price assumptions for most metals and mining products in the face of a worsening outlook for economic growth worldwide, yet it has also simultaneously raised its cost expectations...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial