Six in 10 retail investors are looking to invest more in renewables - a sentiment which is reflected by the UK wider population, new poll suggests
UK retail investors are "deeply concerned" by the climate crisis, with seven in 10 investors supporting the move to increase funding for renewable energy projects and six in 10 investors increasing their...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial