New report warns world is 'heading in wrong direction' post-pandemic resulting in a 48 per cent chance the global 1.5C temperature goal could be temporarily breached in next five years
There is now a near 50-50 chance of global warming temporarily rising above the totemic 1.5C threshold set out in the Paris Agreement in at least one of the next five years, underscoring the desperate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.