Cosmetics giant promises to transition its entire corporate fleet of vehicles to electric models by 2030 as it joins the Climate Group's EV100 initiative
Global cosmetics giant The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) has joined the Climate Group's EV100 initiative, pledging to switch its entire global fleet of vehicles to electric models by 2030. ELC is the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial