New consultation from Energy Networks Association's Open Networks project aims to make it easier for more businesses to access flexibility market
The Energy Networks Association (ENA) has today announced the launch of its annual flexibility consultation, inviting views on how to further expand the UK's 'world-leading' local flexibility markets....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial