Auto giant is using electric construction machinery to install EV charge points in a bid to pioneer an entirely net zero value chain
Auto giant Volvo has revealed how it is using electric machinery to install electric vehicle (EV) charging points at its UK dealerships in a bid to create an entirely net zero value chain across its operations....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial