Frontrunners Rishi Sunak, Liz Truss, and Penny Mordaunt all confirm backing for maintaining 2050 target, but fears remain UK climate policy could be diluted by next Prime Minister
All the Tory leadership hopefuls have clarified their stance on the UK's 2050 net zero target, as the country braces itself for potentially record-breaking temperatures next week that have prompted health...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.