Prime Minister must prioritise nature to meet net zero and environmental goals set out in 2019 Conservative manifesto, campaign group warns
The next Prime Minister needs to make efforts to protect and enhance nature a top priority in order to mitigate the climate crisis and deliver on the environmental ambitions of the 2019 Conservative Party...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial