News comes as SeAH Wind celebrates start of work on £400m offshore wind wind factory in the region
There was good news and bad news for Teesside's plans to build on its position as one of the world's leading hubs for offshore wind technologies this week, after GE Renewable Energy shelved plans for a...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial