The Open Supply Hub is to provide information on every facility in a business's supply chain, in a bid to help tackle carbon emissions and child labour
An open data platform, which allows companies to disclose their supplier lists and showcase their commitment to supply chain transparency, has today launched its beta phase. Open Supply Hub aims to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial