Cutting single-use plastic, picking meat free food options, and using public transport will be encouraged at host of events, including Super League Magic Weekend, The Open, and the British Grand Prix
Wimbledon's Centre Court will not be the only eye-catching green element of this year's sporting summer, after Sky today launched a new campaign to encourage sport fans to take action to tackle the climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.