'Methane is a blow torch that’s cooking the planet,' scientists warn, as new study argues near term action could play a critical role in curbing global warming
Slashing emissions of carbon dioxide emissions alone will not be enough to prevent global temperatures reaching an "irreversible tipping point", new research has this week warned. In contrast, a "dual...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial