Proposals for Zero Emission Vehicle mandate launched for consultation in bid to accelerate adoption of electric cars and vans through to 2035
The government has unveiled further details of its plan to set legally-binding minimum sales targets for zero emission cars and vans from 2024, after yesterday launching a nine-week consultation over proposals...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial