But campaigners slam strategy that will 'do nothing to help the UK get off Russian gas this year', warning 'the person who will be happiest with it is Vladimir Putin'
The government will tomorrow publish its long-awaited Energy Security Strategy, promising that the sweeping new plan will 'supercharge' clean energy deployment and put the UK on track to source 95 per...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.