US carmaker aiming to end fossil fuel van sales and achieve 'carbon neutrality' across entire European operations and supply chain by 2035
Ford has further accelerated its electric vehicle (EV) ambitions in Europe, yesterday announcing fresh targets to sell more than 600,000 electric cars and vans by 2026, before shifting to solely selling...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.