Johnson rebuffs criticism of UK's net zero agenda in opinion piece that argues that renewables are the 'quickest and cheapest route to greater energy independence'
The Prime Minister has stressed the importance of scaling up domestic renewable power capacity and accelerating the net zero transition in an opinion piece for the Telegraph this morning, as he argued...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial