Bill approved by Stormont lawmakers on Tuesday, after being significantly strengthened by a string of interventions from Green Party during Assembly stages
The Northern Ireland Assembly has passed climate change legislation committing the region to reaching net zero carbon emissions by 2050, after draft legislation tabled by Agriculture and Environment Minister...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial