But trade body SMMT warns pace of chargepoint rollout continues to lag behind growing demand from EVs
Electric vehicle (EV) sales continue to go from strength to strength in the UK, hoovering up a near 18 per cent share of the entire car market last month, according to the latest figures released today...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial