Lords Committee warns government still have not provided the policy clarity required to mobilise investment in crucial low carbon infrastructure
The government has today faced the second highly critical report of its Net Zero Strategy from a parliamentary committee inside a week, after the House of Lords Industry and Regulators Committee followed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial