The eActros battery-powered trucks are capable of driving almost 250 miles on a single charge and are scheduled for delivery to customers from May
Mercedes-Benz Trucks has opened-up the order book for its "ground-breaking" new fully-electric lorries in the UK, with a view to delivering the first set of its zero-emission models to customers from May,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial